MAKE SHOPPING MORE REWARDING! JOIN WONA TRADING, INC. MEMBERSHIP REWARDS PROGRAM.
• What is Membership Rewards Program?
Membership Rewards Program is a customer loyalty program. Start shopping with us online or in our showroom to accrue Wona Points. These Wona Points can be redeemed to receive extra discount or to cover shipping costs.
• How do I enroll?
Eligibility for Online Shoppers: Customers may become a member by registering with us online at www.wonatrading.com. If you're already registered with us online and have been shopping with us before the start of our Membership Rewards Program, Wona Points will start to accumulate on the day our Membership Rewards Program is active, June 1, 2012. Start shopping, start earning Wona Points. There is a limit of one membership per customer. Customers must notify Wona Trading, Inc. if there is an existing showroom account so that the accounts can be linked with each other. Different online accounts may not be linked with each other to redeem credit.
Eligibility for Showroom Shoppers: Customers may become a member by enrolling with us at our showroom. Simply fill out a Membership Registration Form and a Rewards Card will be provided on the spot. With this card, customers may easily access our showroom by presenting their ID and the Rewards Card at the time of entrance. Rewards Card is not transferable and may not be used other than by the Cardholder. Rewards Card must be present at the time of check out to accumulate Wona Points. There is a limit of one membership card per customer. Customers must notify Wona Trading, Inc. if there is an existing online account so that the accounts can be linked with each other. Different accounts may not be linked with each other to redeem credit.
• How do I earn Wona Points?
A Membership Rewards Wona Point is earned for every full dollar of eligible spend on purchases. Showroom shoppers must present their Rewards Card in order to earn Wona Points on their account. Wona Points are calculated after any discounts have been applied and before shipping costs and taxes are applied to the final total.
• How do I redeem my Wona Points?
Wona Points can be redeemed once ten dollars worth of Wona Points are accumulated. Wona Points must be used in full and may not be used partially. Wona Points are non-transferable and are only valid for use by the person whose name is given upon enrollment.
• Do Membership Rewards Wona Points expire?
Wona Points earned at the time of checkout will have an expiration date which must be redeemed within one year of earned date. Therefore, Wona Points associated with each order would have a different expiration date which can be combined together for use as long as they are within the expiration date. Expired Wona Points cannot be re-issued.
• Terms & Conditions
Please contact us at 212-725-3616 with any questions about our Membership Rewards Program.
1. There is no membership fee. Customers are automatically enrolled when registering with us online. For our showroom customers, you have the option to enroll by filling out a Membership Registration Form. There is no hassle to show your business license when entering our showroom as long as you provide your Rewards Card and an ID.
2. Wona Points accrued in any Program account do not constitute property of the Cardholder or Account-holder and are not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other Program account.
3. Each Membership Rewards Wona Point has no cash redemption value, or other cash or monetary value except that Wona Trading, Inc. may in its sole discretion allow Cardholders and Account-holders whose enrolled accounts are all in good standing to redeem (so as to reduce amounts owing under a Cardholder or Account-holder Agreement) Wona Points, at values advertised from time to time.
4. If a Cardholder or Account-holder cancels card or account, all Wona Points accrued in the Membership Reward Program account and not redeemed at the date of cancellation will be forfeited, unless otherwise agreed at the time of such cancellation.
5. Once accrued Wona Points in a Membership Reward Program account have been converted into a Reward, the Wona Points cannot be converted back into the Cardholder or account-holder's program account.
6. Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash, credit other Rewards, or Wona Points under any circumstances, unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
7. Rewards must be redeemed in accordance. Wona Trading, Inc. is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen, or mutilated Rewards Cards.
8. Wona Trading, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel any Reward at any time.
9. Wona Points are not valid toward previous purchases and Rewards Card must be present at the time of use during checkout at our showroom.
10. Wona Trading, Inc. reserves the right to terminate the Membership Rewards Program at any time. Wona Trading, Inc. also reserves the right to change Membership Rewards Program terms and conditions at any time including but not limited to conversion rates for Membership Rewards Program into Wona Points required for redemption.
11. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of Wona Points in the Membership Rewards Program may result in forfeiture of accrued Wona Points as well as cancellation of cardholder's account and any other account.
12. Wona Trading, Inc. failure to enforce a particular Term or Condition does not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition by Wona Trading, Inc.
13. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Membership Rewards Program or the eligibility of Wona Points for accrual or conversion of Wona Points will be resolved by Wona Trading, Inc. in its sole discretion.
14. Wona Trading, Inc. reserves the right to ask for photo identification or may need to re-verify business information before customers can redeem Wona Points.